Saturday, October 3rd, 2020
The health and safety of all guests, volunteers, farmers and farms is of utmost importance to us. Please see below the following COVID-19 protocols that will be enforced to ensure everyone enjoys the Farm to Fork tour safely. If you have any concerns about the COVID-19 protocols for the event, please contact Katherine Palumbo at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Farm to Fork is an outdoor event. Please dress according to the weather!
2) Face masks and coverings will be required of all guests, volunteers, vendors and farmers at each stop. Locally-made face masks will be available for purchase at Sharon Temple Museum for $5.
3) There are three tour time slots for guests to choose from (9-3, 10-4, 11-5). The maximum amount of guests per time slot is 100.
4) Sanitization stations will be present at each stop. Guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer when arriving and departing each stop.
5) Guests, volunteers and farmers will be asked to engage in physical distancing at each stop (6 ft apart).
6) Samples will be individually packaged and distributed by one designated volunteer per stop.
7) Contactless payments (credit card + debit) will be encouraged at each stop.
8) Washrooms will be available to guests at Stop #1 and Stop #4 for emergency use only, which will be cleaned and disinfected often. Guests are encouraged to use public washroom stops along the route when needed (Tim Hortons, Esso, etc).
Address: 18974 Leslie St, Sharon
The first stop of the Farm to Fork Tour is the historic Sharon Temple Museum, located in the heart of picturesque Sharon. Here, you’ll be able to sample local food and learn how to do a DIY garlic braid courtesy of Five Star Garlic! There will also be local vendors, and fun activities for the kids. Sharon Temple is the perfect stop to kick off our annual Tour!
Address: 1631 Queensville Side Rd, Queensville
Located in quaint Queensville, The Queensville Country Store is a staple business for our community. You’ll be able to sample the delicious meats of King Cole Ducks, and there will be tons of activities for kids! Renowned children’s author Carolyn Morris will also be doing a special reading from her new book. There’s something for everyone at the Queensville Country Store!
Address: 19619 McCowan Rd, Mt Albert
We hope you’re hungry at this point, because AE Natural Meats will be serving up mouth-watering samples on their countryside farm. Learn about their livestock, chat with the farmers, and take home some of the finest quality meat products you will ever taste!
Address: 19618 E Townline, Mt Albert
The Giving Place is a piece of serenity nestled in the countryside of Mt. Albert. Learn about all the products and activities of the farm (lavender picking, yoga, honey making, pick-your-own wildflowers) and get the chance to take home your own sunflower bouquet!
Address: 18463 ON-48, Mt Albert
The Niemi Family Farm is truly one of a kind. From stunning fall flowers, to freshly made baked goods, to locally made decor, and organic produce, you’ll be amazed at what you discover here!
In celebration of our 5th year anniversary of the EG Farm to Fork tour, tickets are only $5/ per adult and FREE for children!
Online tickets are available for purchase!