*** SOLD OUT ***
Thank you to everyone who has purchased tickets for the 5th annual Farm to Fork Tour on Saturday, October 3rd, 2020!
This event is now fully sold-out.
You’ll be able to pick-up your wristbands at the first stop of the tour, Sharon Temple Museum, on Saturday October 3rd. From that point, you are free to visit the farms in the order you wish!
The tour takes roughly 3.5- 4 hours to complete, and you may start at any time between the hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Please note that the farms will be busiest between the times of 10:00am – 1:00pm and you may be required to line-up/ wait when maximum numbers have been reached.
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
The health and safety of all guests, volunteers, farmers and farms is of utmost importance to us. Please see below the following COVID-19 protocols that will be enforced to ensure everyone enjoys the Farm to Fork tour safely.
1) Farm to Fork is an outdoor event. Please dress according to the weather!
2) Face masks and coverings will be required of all guests, volunteers, vendors and farmers at each stop. Locally-made face masks will be available for purchase at Sharon Temple Museum for $5.
3) Sanitization stations will be present at each stop. Guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer when arriving and departing each stop.
4) Guests, volunteers and farmers will be asked to engage in physical distancing at each stop (6 ft apart).
5) Contactless payments (credit card + debit) will be encouraged at each stop.
6) Washrooms are available at Sharon Temple Museum, The Giving Place, and Rose Family Farm. Guests are encouraged to use public washroom stops along the route when needed (Tim Hortons, Esso, etc).
Address: 18974 Leslie St, Sharon
The first stop of the Farm to Fork Tour is the historic Sharon Temple Museum, located in the heart of picturesque Sharon. Here, you’ll be able to take a tour of the temple and grounds, and shop the small vendor market. There will also be some fun activities for children. Sharon Temple is the perfect stop to kick off our annual Tour!
Address: 1631 Queensville Side Rd, Queensville
Located in quaint Queensville, The Queensville Country Store is a staple business for our community where you will be able to shop the finest and freshest products in Ontario. Renowned children’s author Carolyn Morris will be doing a special reading from her new book, and children will get the chance to hold baby ducks!
Address: 21572 Warden Ave, Queensville
At Beatty Honey Farm, experienced beekeeper Rick Beatty will be teaching guests about all things honey: how it’s made, it’s health benefits, the lifecycle of bees, and more. You’ll also be able to sample some varieties and take home his all-natural honey and honey products.
Address: 19619 McCowan Rd, Mt Albert
AE Natural Meats believes livestock should be raised “the way nature intended”. Lambs, cows, chickens, turkeys and pigs are raised in a stress-free environment and without the use of steroids or hormones. Shop some of the finest meats you will ever taste here!
Address: 19618 E Townline, Mt Albert
The Giving Place is a piece of serenity nestled in the countryside of Mt. Albert. Learn about all the products and activities of the farm (lavender picking, yoga, honey making, pick-your-own wildflowers) and get the chance to take home your own sunflower bouquet and lavender infused cookies and scones!
Address: 18463 ON-48, Mt Albert
The Niemi Family Farm is truly one of a kind. From stunning fall flowers, to freshly made baked goods, to locally made decor, and organic produce, you’ll be amazed at what you discover here!